29th September - Wales Millennium Centre - Cardiff - CF10 5AL
Wales’ leading event for sexual orientation equality in the workplace
Our second annual workplace conference is the must-attend event for anyone involved in the delivery of lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) equality in the workplace.
This one-day event will equip you with the tools you need to stay at the forefront of equality and make real and positive change in your organisation.
Discounted rate available for Stonewall Diversity Champions
5 Reasons why you should attend the Stonewall Cymru Workplace Conference
1. Inspiration: Keynote Speakers this year include: Jane Hutt AM, Professor Laura McAllister, Lance Corporal James Wharton and Ben Summerskill
2. Interaction: Our topical debates cover topics such as ‘Leading Lesbians’ and ‘The Value of Employee Network Groups’
3. Innovation and best practice in our series of master classes featuring Stonewall’s Top Employers and covering ‘Line Manager Awareness’, ‘Procurement’ and more
4. Get expert advice from EHRC and Welsh Government on the implications of the Wales Specific Duties
5. Network with over 100 delegates representing top employers from throughout Wales and across GB
For more information and to book on to the conference, click here
Please tick the box to indicate that you have read and agreed to the sellers terms and conditons
You must tick the box to indicate that you have read and agreed to the sellers terms and conditons